Saturday 13 January 2018

"Best Day Ever" 49andMarket Design Team Creation

Hello and welcome.
Today I am very happy to present my first 49andMarket project  for 2018.
 This I have titled "Best Day Ever".


For this project I have used two different collections and combined them along with some media and of course beautiful flowers and Dusty Attic chipboard embellishments.









Butterfly Harvest 3D collection






As you can see above I have embellished my photo framing with differing colours of blooms from the Floral Mixology collection. These packs are fantastic for projects such as these as they contain an array of co-ordinating colours to match any project.








I have done some fussy cutting from the Heirloom Botanicals cut out paper to help with embellishing my project as well. I have only used the branches but this sheet contains so much more that you could add.



I have used the Threaded Bead stencil from Dusty Attic to add some texture to my background.


I have used the Dusty Attic Decorative Frame #1 Set to help create a frame for my special black and white photo. 


I have also popped another frame over the Ornate #1 Frame. I love layering especially my chipboards.


And I also chose a title from the Dusty Attic collection of Mini Captions to complete the layout.


Mini Captions #8

These were all dressed in Crackle Paint and then coloured with Inka Golds to complete my layout.
I have also added in some Dress My Craft Sequins and then dry brushed my completed layout to give that shabby look.

Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed my project. I will be back again tomorrow with another share.

Hugs T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017