Friday 13 January 2017

"Life is Beautiful" - 49andMarket and Dusty Attic DT Creation - January


Good morning and welcome. Today I have the first half of my January posting for 49andMarket. Each month from now on each designer will share with you two creations packed jammed full of all the 49andMarket goodness possible!
Today my first piece is titled "Life is Beautiful".




Okay so admittedly I am a huge Vintage Artistry lover. I simply cannot get enough of the earthy tones. So once more I am here using this wonderful collection coloured up with some peachy cuteness from another of 49andMarket's gorgeous collection Heirloom Botanicals.



It was simply the addition of these gorgeous little suitcases from Heirloom Botanicals Cut Outs Paper Pack that lead to this colour addition to my page. You can see this pretty paper here below.



And in so changing my layout to combine these peachy tones I added in some of my fave Rustic Blooms coloured with paints to co-ordinate.


Okay I love the addition of fussy cut pieces. Just makes a layout I think! I have cut two sections of this vines from Vintage Artistry's "Laws of Nature" which you can see here below. The remaining pieces were used as matting layering up of my photo.





 My background paper "Botanical Press" was treated with a dressing of clear gesso and Dusty Attic texture paste through a new Dusty Attic stencil "Woodgrain".



I have added in some very adorable Basics Roses from the Summer 2016 collection.



Materials List

Vintage Artistry Laws of Nature
Vintage Artistry Botanical Press
Heirloom Botanicals
Dusty Attic 
Dusty Attic "Life is Beautiful"
Dusty Attic Marrakesh Trellis
49andMarket Rustic Blooms
49andMarket Mulberry Paper Flowers
Tim Holtz Collection Stencil #THMS023
Folk Art Metallic Peach Pearl Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017