Sunday 14 February 2016

"You & Me" - TSS Design Team Creation - February - BFS - Blush


Hi there and welcome!
Today I have my first share for my Design Team duties at The Scrapbook Store for February.

This month I am lucky enough to be able to play with Blue Fern Studios beautiful Blush collection. These papers are simply stunning.......another must have for any collection!

This is titled "You & Me".


I have kept this layout very simple and clean. I wanted to leave the background paper untouched as it has such lovely detail and colour.


I have simply dressed my chipboards to co-ordinate with the papers and at the same time pop a little to highlight the photos in the frames.


And of course flower clusters!!! Lots of Petaloo and I am Roses.........



And from another view. I have a detailed step by step tutorial over at The Scrapbook Store Blog for you to view if you so wish. And below is the complete materials list for you too!!

Thank you for taking the time to visit me here today. It is always so very much appreciated.

Tina xo



Materials List

Blue Fern Studios - Blush - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Key To My Heart

Blue Fern Studios - Blush - Key to my Heart

Your Creative Wings - Chipboard Shape - Flourish Frame 3 Large

Your Creative Wings Chipboard YCW6026 Flourish Frame 3 Large

Your Creative Wings - Chipboard Shape - Floral Flourish

Your Creative Wings Chipboard YCW7019 Floral Flourish


Kaisercraft Wood Flourish "You & Me"
Old piece of Cardstock
Old book page
Wild Orchid Lillies
Petaloo Botanica varieties Teal and Yellow
Prima Marketing Resin Key
Prima Marketing Red Roses
Stamens
Colourburst Spray - Leather
BoBunny Sticker quote
Liquitex Gesso
Liquid Pearls Bisque
Distress Inks Forest Moss Shabby Shutters and Crushed Olive and Barn Door
Ranger Crackle Accents 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017