Saturday 27 February 2016

"Remember" The Scrapbook Store DT - Blue Fern Studios - Blush

Welcome back. This morning I woke in a huge fright remembering that the last of the month was upon me................so here I am with my last creation for The Scrapbook Store using Blue Fern Studios Blush collection and Prima Marketing Inc Flowers. 

This is titled "Remember".


At the start of every month when I receive my goodies box I section off each sheet of papers into four. And then at the end of the month I add in all the leftovers. At the end of this month I was so pleased to see these colours were left to use.......so shabby and vintage, right up my alley!

Blue Fern Studios - Blush - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Cupids Folly

I started with Cupid's Folly and cut each square from the reverse side. Adhered the framework to the reverse of Sweetheart below.

 Blue Fern Studios - Blush - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Sweetheart

And then with the reverse cutouts of "Cupids Folly" I mounted some and tore some and adhered them in place around the matted photo. You can see here below the results. I was quite happy with the outcome.


With some of the left over squares I cut out the images for example the teacup and saucer that you can see above. I distressed the cut out a little and added some Star Dust Stickles to make it prettier!

Your Creative Wings - Chipboard Shape - Flutterby Charm 1

I was fortunate this month to be using Your Creative Wings chipboards. This one above is called the Flutterby Charm #1. This was simply dressed with gesso, sanded and inked.


Oh and I got to use some more of my Kraft Straws........love these!! I cut them up to fit in and around the photo and added in the chipboard chains to hang from the largish flower cluster.
And of course no layout is complete with a largish Prima Marketing Inc. flower cluster. There are three packs in here! Added in my all time favourite Kaisercraft paper leaves and dry brushed everything with a little gesso.


And one more view.
Well that is all from me on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. I hope you are having a lovely relaxing weekend too.

Until next time....happy scrapping.

Tina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017