Tuesday 22 December 2015

"Hanging Out" - Fabscraps #Teen Collection

Hello and welcome back! 
I hope the Christmas shopping and organising is not getting you too flustered coming up to the big day. I have decided to spend my week catching up on things around the house and also to finish off my CHA submissions for Fabscraps. Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Anaheim they go. This is one that I am packing up today. 

I have titled it "Hanging Out".


I decided to go with a fairly clean page with just a lot of pretties to embellish it. Whilst this collection I think, is mainly aimed at the teenage boys in our lives I have created this for my girls and changed it up just a little. I have used the Fabscraps chipboard Barbed Wire which I hope doesn't spoil the prettiness of it all.


I have layered the Fabscraps Type T and Togethering and with Staycation I simply cut a few bricks from the paper and placed them around the photo, as you can see here in the word "Out".


My Fabscraps Chipboard titled "Hanging Out" was cut apart and dressed with Liquid Pearls.


And the Fabscraps Barb Wire Chipboard was inked a few times and once dried I ran a little Liquid Pearls (Silver) over the edges. 


I have made my own transparencies as you can see here. This is a new stamp that I picked up while away on holidays last week. Couldn't wait to use it!


And a few more close -ups for you....


Here I have tucked in a Kraft Tag that I have dressed with Gesso a few times, inked in Black soot and mounted and popped a metal embellisment on top. I have threaded through a piece of cheesecloth to finish it off.



All the white flower stamens have been inked with a little watered down ink and heat set.

Well that is about all from me today.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting me here over the past year. Your visits mean a great deal to me. Wishing you and your families a very blessed and safe Christmas and I will see you back here again in 2016.

Take care ......

Tina xx

Materials Used 

Fabscraps #Teens Collection Type T C80 005
Fabscraps #Teen Collection Togethering C80 006
Fabscraps #Teen Collection C80 Staycation C80 007
Fabscraps #Teen Collection C80 Barbed Wire Chipboard
Assortment of Flowers 
Kraft Tag
Doily
Metal Embellishment - Roman Numeral
Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Black Soot
Liquid Pearls - Silver
Gesso
Bronze Crush Glass Glitter
Darkroom Door Stamp Pine Leaf
Cheesecloth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017