Tuesday 28 April 2015

"Life's a Beach" - Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store

Hello once again. Twice in one week to be here is unheard of ......!
Yes I am back on board for a couple of days at least. Renovating the house is somewhat monotonous to say the least. So a little time out is always good to refresh the body and soul.
So for today I have another creation for The Scrapbook Store. I am using the collection from Echo Park...."Jack & Jill". This layout has been called
"Life's a Beach".


Every now and then I wander through photos hoping to be inspired and I have been finding more and more of late that the older photos are those that inspire me the most. They may not always be of the best quality but they are so very close to my heart. 
This photo was taken nearly 10 years ago now on a Easter holiday spent at Seaforth Beach camping and soaking up the beautiful North Queensland sun.


Used a little Kaisercraft on this one. The anchor is a wood flourish that I have crackled with texture crackle and rubbed a little distress ink over it once dry.


And some beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard goodness. This fish net panel is a huge favourite of mine. And the beautiful title!.....but more than anything I love love love  these corner scrolls. I have tried to use them to frame the photo.


Here you can see the layering of the papers.


And from another view. 
Thank you for taking the time to visit me here today. I really do appreciate it.
Hoping you have a very creative week.

Tina x

P.S: You can find the materials list below!!

Materials List

Echo Park Jack & Jill - Pink/Brown #JJG81005
Echo Park - Jack & Jill - Cute as a Button #JJG8105
Dusty Attic - Corner Scroll #1 - DA0209
Dusty Attic - Fish Net Panel  DA06545
Dusty Attic - Life's a Beach DA0560
Collection Paris Butterflies #1075
Flowers : Petaloo International, Prima Marketing Inc, Kaisercraft, Green Tara
Finnabair ArtExtravagance - Texture Paste - White Crackle
Ribbon
Cardstock
Cheesecloth
Glass Bottle
Twine
Sea Shells
Dylusions (White)
Smooch
Ranger Distress Stickles
Liquitex Gesso
Sanding Block



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017